Thursday, September 16, 2010

hira: EATaly


whats a girl to do when there are no Whole Foods, Trader Joes, or My Organic Markets around? If you're anything like me, you go to EATALY. Like everything else that is slightly amusing, i am obsessed. everywhere you turn, there are rows and rows of the days best produce, hanging racks of fish and meat, baskets of fruit and shelves of balsamic and olive oil. Nestled in between the rows of cheeses and sweets, there are several places one can sit and eat, each bar concentrating on either pasta, meat, dolce, etc.


today, i'll let some photos tell you a story. im on my way to a calcio (soccccer JUVENTUS) match :)




















2 comments:

  1. Hey you guys
    Great idea for a blog.
    And thanks for all the lovely photos and thoughtful musings. I get to re-experience one of my favorite countries.
    Hira, It is lovely to see you in your new setting and know what you are up to! keep up the good work and have some gelato for me! Yolanda

    ReplyDelete